Law360, Labaton Chases Whistleblower Record In JPMorgan Case
- Crains New York Business, Whistleblowers Get His Attention
- Chief Investment Officer, If You See Something, Say Something? A Whistleblowing Choose-Your-Own Adventure
Law360, 415 Million Reasons Why It's Time to Hug a Whistleblower
- CNBC's Squawk Box, Would You Cheat the Street?
The Wall Street Journal, Out of the SEC, Into the Whistleblower Industrial Complex
The New York Times DealBook, JPMorgan to Pay $307 Million for Steering Clients to Own Funds
- The New York Times DealBook, 5 Tips for Potential Corporate Whistleblowers
- NPR, Pressure to Act Unethically Looms Over Wall Street, Survey Finds
- New York Times DealBook, Many on Wall Street Say It Remains Untamed
- New York Times, Private Equity’s Free Pass
- New York Times DealBook, On Wall Street, a Culture of Greed Won’t Let Go
- Washington Post, Workplace Secrecy Agreements Appear to Violate Federal Whistleblower Laws
- Forbes, What the SEC Whistleblower Report Means for Companies
- Reuters, Congress, Whistleblower Lawyers Urge SEC to Police 'De Facto Gag Clauses'
- CNBC's Squawk Box, Blowing the Whistle on Wall Street's Big Bank
- Financial Times, A Show of Strength or a Fiction?
- Law360, Minority Powerbrokers Q&A: Labaton Sucharow's Jordan Thomas
- Wall Street Journal, Paradigm Settles With SEC in Whistleblower Case
- Crains New York Business, SEC Fines Firm for Punishing a Whistle-Blower
- USA Today, SEC Accuses Firm of Whistleblower Retaliation
USA Today, How Wall Street Creates Criminals
- Bloomberg TV, Shutdown, Bad Precedent for Debt Ceiling: Herrmann
- WNYC Radio, JPMorgan Admits Responsibility over ‘London Whale’
- Bloomberg TV, What Information Qualifies for Whistleblower Award?
- CPA Journal, Enhanced Protections for Whistleblowers Under the Dodd-Frank Act
- Business News Network (BNN), Five Years After Madoff, Safer Markets?
- Crains New York Business, Whistleblower Tries to Shed Light on Private-Equity Transaction Fees
- Bloomberg, Is the SEC’s New Enforcement Zeal for Real?
Fox Business News, Will Whistleblower Rules Help SEC Investigations?
Connecticut News 12, Why Recent Reforms are Good for Business
- Corporate Secretary, Awards, Legal Protection Incentivizing More Whistleblowers, SEC Reports
Risk Management Magazine, When Can an Officer Blow the Whistle?
- Labaton Roundtable—Global Impact of U.S. Financial Reforms
- TheCorporateCounsel.net—Whistleblower Advocacy
CNBC, Bend the Rules to Succeed?
Corporate Counsel, Balancing Conscience and Confidentiality for Attorney Whistleblowers
Accounting Today, Blowing the Whistle Without Fear
Bloomberg Law TV, The SEC Whistleblower Program's Annual Report
New York Law Journal, The Limitations of Corporate Compliance. Establishing an Ethical Culture in an Era of Scandal
- BNA Daily Labor Report, Advocacy & Counsel for the SEC Whistleblower: A Primer for Employment Lawyers
Law360, Point-Counterpoint: Dodd-Frank Whistleblower Rules